United Spinal’s goal is to enhance the quality of life of all American’s living with spinal cord injuries or disease (SCI/D).
United Spinal was there to help start the fight for disability rights. We are here now to help finish it! We are up to the challenge!
View our Timeline
Over 40,000 people living with SCI/D. We are family members, friends, businesses and healthcare professionals.
UNITED SPINAL ADVOCACY
United Spinal is actively involved in advocating for laws and regulations that are beneficial to paralyzed Americans and all people with disabilities.
The Advocacy Center
United Spinal, is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit membership organization. Be assured that your donation will be transacted securely.
Make a Donation
United Spinal’s Ask Us program connects you with information, resources, and access to our “Ask Us Spinal Cord Central” help center.
Just Ask Us!
- The Squeaky Wheel Blog: Gov. Brownback Turns Back on 400,000 Disabled Kansans
- Chapter Leadership Meeting Opens Door to New Opportunities
- The Bigger Picture on Disability Policies
- ‘Wheelchair Challenge’ Offers Students Perspective on Living with SCI/D
- Spinal Network Continues to Strengthen Peer Support Nationwide