Chapter Leadership Meeting 2018
October 11-13, 2018
We are now accepting applications for CLM 2018!
Please complete your application no later than Friday, July 6th, 2018.
- The deadline to Apply for CLM 2018 is Friday, July 6th, 2018.
- Applicants will be notified regarding status of application by Friday, July 13th, 2018.
- Once approved, the deadline to Register for CLM 2018 is Tuesday, July 31st, 2018.
- All CLM Attendees will be reserved for arrival/check-in on Thursday, October 11th, 2018 and departure/check-out on Saturday, October 13th, 2018.
- United Spinal will cover room and tax for the nights of Thursday, October 11th and Friday, October 12th, 2018, including accommodations for a Personal Care Attendant (PCA) (when sharing hotel accommodations).
- If you would like to extend your stay, please indicate additional nights on the registration form. You will be responsible for the cost of any additional nights. Additional room nights are available on a first come first served basis.
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace
Expense Reimbursement Process:
United Spinal will reimburse up to $325 of travel and CLM related expenses for each registered attendee. Expense that will be reimbursed include: flight, train, mileage, tolls, ground transportation, and parking. Attendees traveling with a PCA may also qualify for reimbursement of the PCA’s travel expenses (up to $325).
- Attendees should submit only one reimbursement form including expenses for PCA.
- If single attendee, submit bills only up to $325.00, with PCA up to $650.00.
- In case PCA traveling to CLM separately, it would need approval of CLM Program Manager.
- Complete reimbursement form, distributed to attendees after CLM, with copies of receipts.
- Only one PCA per attendee.
Save your receipts. You will receive an expense form the week after the event. Completed forms with supporting receipts are due November 2, 2018. Reimbursement checks will be mailed by November 19, 2018.
United Spinal Association pays room and tax charges for the nights of October 11th and 12th. Individuals are responsible for parking and any incidental charges (i.e., internet, movies, room service, etc.) and will be required to provide a credit card and identification upon check in.
Guestroom rates are based on single or double occupancy. You will be responsible for any charges for additional guests sharing your room.
Schedule At A Glance:
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista is the host hotel for CLM 2018. The following schedule is provided to assist attendees with travel arrangements and expense budgeting. Any meals not listed on the schedule are on your own.
*All times are approximate. Subject to change.
Thursday, October 11, 2018
- Travel to Orlando, FL (arrive by 5:00 p.m.)
- 7:00pm Welcome Reception
Friday, October 12, 2018
- 7:30am – 8:30am Breakfast
- 8:30am – 5:30pm Meeting
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm Lunch
- Dinner on own
Saturday, October 13, 2018
- 7:30am – 8:30am Breakfast
- 8:30am – 1:00pm Meeting
- 1:00pm Event Concludes
- Lunch and remainder of day on own