Corporate Engagement Opportunities
United Spinal Association’s Corporate Members work with us throughout the year towards shared goals and objectives. Join with us and let’s explore the possibilities!
Corporate Membership increases your visibility, commitment, and ADA compliance for people with disabilities.
Being a United Spinal Association Corporate Member will strategically and smartly align your brand, product or service to our vast Spinal Network:
- Over one million individuals living with spinal cord injuries or disorders including MS, ALS, spina bifida across the United States
- 55K United Spinal Members
- 50+ Chapters
- 135,000 monthly visitors to United Spinal’s websites and Resource Center
- 200 Support Groups
- 100+ Hospital Partners
- 98K Circulation Print/Digital, New Mobility Magazine
- Spinal Cord Injury/Disorders Stakeholders & Aligned Organizations, Clinicians, Caregivers, Family Members
We welcome the opportunity to review Corporate Membership options to further your priorities in the following areas:
Marketing — Diversity/Inclusion — Government Affairs — Corporate Social Responsibility — Workplace Accessibility — HR/Disability Hiring and Etiquette Training
Learn More About Our Events, Programs & Projects!