From intensive rehab and medical therapy, to social and psychological support, Bacharach offers a complete package of comprehensive services specially designed to provide a physical and emotional safe haven for both the injured and their loved ones.
Bacharach is an advanced inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation hospital. Our main campus is in Pomona, New Jersey with additional satellite offices throughout South Jersey.
Our goal is to get you better, faster than you ever thought possible. To that end, we utilize the most innovative technologies available, coupled with a team approach that surrounds you with caring, qualified, doctors, nurses, physiatrists and rehabilitation specialists.
Bacharach is accredited by the Joint Commission and holds 11 CARF accredtions for its brain injury, stroke, comprehensive inpatient programs and spinal cord system of care. CARF accredited for 40 years, Bacharach offers inpatient and outpatient services across all therapy disciplines.
- ReWalk training center
- Wheelchair clinic
- Biodex Unweighted Body Support System
- Community reintegration program
- Pressure mapping system
- Monthly team meetings
- Upper tone (exercise equipment designed for tetraplagic patients
- Patient and family conference
- Driver training program
- Group education session
- Peer counseling program
- Therapeutic home visits
- Therapeutic pool
- Comprehensive patient education manual
- Home evaluation to maximize accessibility
- Brace clinic with an on-staff certified prosthetists/orthotists
- Intrathecal baclofen therapy for spasticity management
- Spasticity Clinic
- Support group meetings
- Lokomat, Erigo, Andago for the lower extremities, the Amadeo, Diego, and Armeo Spring for the upper extremities, and the RT 300 stim bike for upper and lower extremities