About Hurricane Related Disaster Relief Grants
A generous grant from the Craig H. Neilsen Foundation has allowed United Spinal to increase its targeted outreach to the Spinal Cord Injury and Disease community in hurricane affected areas.
- The maximum grant amount an individual can receive is $1000.00.
- Applications are limited to one per household.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your application has been submitted.
- If you believe you have submitted an application but did not receive a confirmation look in your email spam folder. If no confirmation was received you can submit an inquiry to our Resource Center.
- Upon review and approval of your application for a grant, you will receive an email notification indicating that your grant request has been approved and that the proper authorization has been conveyed to our accounting department. You will receive another email notification once the accounting department has processed your grant.
- If your application is denied, you will receive an email containing details of the denial.
- Upon approval and processing, a check for the full amount of the grant will be mailed to the address provided in the application.
- United Spinal Hurricane Related Disaster Relief grants are awarded on a one time basis.