The advocacy work we will accomplish at ROCH 2017 is critical to the mission of United Spinal Association. As a result the organization covers the costs for attendees. Any help that you can provide in raising funds for the event is much appreciated. Attendees who raise $350 or more in funds to support the event are eligible to have their registration fee reimbursed. Please see below for details.
Registration Fee: The Registration Fee for ROCH 2017 is $150 per attendee. There is no charge for PCAs when they attend the event with a registered attendee (one PCA per attendee).
1) Attendees should submit only one reimbursement form including expenses for PCA.
2) If single attendee, submit bills only up to $350.00, with PCA up to $700.00.
3) Copy of Registration payment.
4) In case PCA traveling to ROCH separately, it would need approval of ROCH Program Manager.
5) Complete reimbursement form, distributed to attendees after ROCH, with copies of receipts.
6) Only one PCA per attendee.
Registration Fee Reimbursement Details and Process: Attendees who raise at least $350 in support funds for ROCH will be reimbursed the $150 registration fee. Attendees must first complete the online registration including payment of the registration fee. You are eligible for reimbursement once the registration fee is paid and the support funds have been raised and submitted to United Spinal. A registration fee reimbursement form must be completed and signed by your chapter/support group leader.